CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

♥remote Access♥.....not that kinda remote... you couch potato!!!....lol

♥This one Chick Named Jacqueline Colligan is 32 Years Old And Always On The Go♥...She Gets Up Early To Train For The BostTon MaraThon, ShoWers, Dresses, And Has To Leave By 7 A.M. To Beat The Traffic♥..If She Is Off Schedule By A Tiny Bit, The Travel To Her Job Takes Twice As Long...♥ Wouldn't That Suck?!♥..But There Are Calmer Days When She Only has To Go To Her Couch In Her Living Room To Do Her Work..♥...She Is A Part Time Telecommuter Working From Her house In Weymiouth Massachusetts....♥ I Guess She Works From a Laptop, Cell Phone, And Black Berry..♥..mmmm black berries...♥.....She Enjoys Working At Home Because There Are Fewer Disruptions, And Business Calls Can Take Place On The Regular 9-to-5 Hour Day...♥ ...Whatever that Means... ♥ ... Ha Ha ♥ I Guess So.♥. I Don't Know... ♥ I Guess More People LIke Working At Home.. ♥.. Cuz I Would...♥ Ha HA ♥ Not Really Cuz My Brothers Always There...♥ Lol...♥ Ugh This Article And Yesterday's Article Was Boring!!! ♥ I Think Ima Stop Here... ♥ And Just Say That Working At Home Is better... ♥... Lol.. pCe!♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, nice blog its flashy!!! n ya ..should com a check out ma blog for some juicy news!!!!!!