CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm going to Mexico!...The new one!! haha

Yay yay hooray!!!
i'm going out of town....and out of state!
it's been a while, but i'm finally leaving at one!
i'm going to new mexico!!!
yay! hahah i'm not coming back till...
probably.. tuesday!! haha.. i hope
you guys don't miss me too much?!
hmm.... you guys are probably like..
leandra who!?!? haha jm
dang i can't wait!!
it's a long drive but i think i can make it!
haha... dang yesterday was soooo much fun!
i finally have something INTERESTING to
write about!!!
lol
anyways, i got pulled over! yup!
my first altercation wit a cop in about a year!
haha my mom just laughed at me!!
yup... poor karen n lori...
they were all scared!
hahahaha
shewt.. i was too cuz i got a bad bad record!
lol
anyways, yeah!!!!.... thats all i gotta say!
see yall tuesday!
♥Andra♥

0 comments: